Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Registration/Signup Info

For those of you registering for the Virtual Training Team, here are a few notes:
1. You do NOT have to go to Vegas: If, for whatever reason, you can't join the party but want to join the training, follow along with us. Join the Virtual Training Team, and I'll help you find a local race. For those of you in this situation, feel free to answer in the comments section--let me know where you're from--and I'll find some suggested races in your area. I have athletes scattered all over the country/world, and I can get the scoop on the best races in just about every major city in the US.
2. If you are going to Vegas: register for the race. If you have trouble, contact me. Book your accomodations shortly, as 10k-plus runners descending on Vegas = limited accomodations.
3. If you have not registered for my program, please do so. You can go to http://teamwildblue.com/coaching_services and click on the Paypal link under the Virtual Training Team. You can pay by either credit card or your paypal account.
4. Once you register, you'll receive a liability waiver and questionnaire, as well as additional instructions. In an effort to make this program as personalized to the group as possible, I must get input from you, so please email the questionnaire back as soon as possible.

TRAINING STARTS SEPTEMBER 1ST!!! Get your shoes, get your gear, and get ready for some fun! :)

Coach Cami