Monday, August 4, 2008

Website is UP!!!

Finally, after years of coaching and a fair amount of procrastination, I'm successfully launching into the 21st Century :) The website is up and running. Here's the skinny:
- website is www.teamwildblue.com
- If you're signing up for the training program, you can pay via credit card under coaching services. If you're an online athlete, you can pay here too.
- Info on the race is under LV Half Marathon Virtual Training Team Link

If there is anything you'd like to see on the site (or here, for that reason), speak up--post a comment on here or send me an email.
Have a great night--one of my runners took me to the CLEANERS this morning in Central Park (you know who you are :)), and I'm pooped. Love seeing you guys get faster, but it does have its consequences!!!

No comments: