Thursday, September 25, 2008

Check the Comments Section/Post on Most Recent Entry...

Runners,
I LOVE that you are all using the blog to field such great questions. Thank you! If you do post a question, please post the question on the most recent post so I can find it. If it is a personal, quick question, I'll answer it in the comments section. If it's a larger question which would be better in its own post, then I'll just devote an entire post to it.
If you have a private question that you don't wish to share with the group, PLEASE feel free to email me. The blog saves me time by answering a few similar questions at one time, but if it's something that you really need and you'd rather not share with the group, by all means email me.
Thanks!
-Coach Cami

1 comment:

LisaLisa said...

I decided the buckle and do the Seattle-Half which is Nov. 30.
I was running with one of my friends the other day, and she wanted to know about eating during the race. It's 13 miles, which is far, but then again, it's 13 miles... is if far enough to eat? What do the trainers say on this? Also can you comment on the Dos and Don'ts of eating 48-24 hours before the race.

Thanks! Cami

Lisa B.